Saturday 25 April 2020

Art Journalling

Hello again!

I've had more time to create lately and I've enjoyed playing around with art journalling. I made this one for the April challenge at Scrapping Clearly.


The background uses a fab technique by Lisa Oxley. She's the queen of art journalling and colour in my eyes. You can find her amazing work here.

My journalling says, "Lovin' sharing lockdown with you...." 

Our daughter currently has pink hair so I coloured the black and white stylised photo.


I seem to gravitate towards this stencil so much when I art journal. And it's always gold! From memory it's a Crafters Workshop one. I love these die-cut butterflies too.




Stay safe everyone.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

7 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOW! That's it.....just plain WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - I will comment more. ha! LOVE all of the bright and cheerful colors! And I really love the artsy look you created by outlining the stencil! It really makes it STAND OUT! Your daughter is beautiful, by the way : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational post and love all the gorgeousness here...Have a good Saturday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! I am LOVING those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this looks amazing, all those details on the back ground and funky photo of your DD all combine to have a fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very artistic Heather,love this!

    ReplyDelete