Sunday 19 April 2020

Art Journalling at Scrapping Clearly

Hi again. Just thought I'd share the last of my projects for the Scrapping Clearly virtual online challenge. It's all finished now and we had a blast!

This challenge was to scraplift your favourite artsit. I decided to use Deb Weiers as my inspiration. Deb makes amazing abstract, wonky faces. You can find her work here. My face below isn't abstract really, but it's a bit wonky.

Even though it's been a VERY long time since I've suffered a relationship breakup, the song "Castles" by Freya Ridings, really resonated with me. The idea of buildings "Castles from the rubble of your love" is very uplifting. I literally made the foundations for my castle from the words "your love".


Thanks for dropping by!

Happy scrappin'!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow a fabulously creative page.. I love her face and very clever to build the castle on "love"..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable love this cute image, colours and whole design...hope you are doing well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is FABULOUS! LOVING that castle and the colors!

    ReplyDelete