Friday 1 May 2020

Camouflage!

Hello and welcome back! How are you coping in these unusual times? One way our family stays fit when we can't go the gym/netball/karate and whatever other sports we play, is by going for walks. We've discovered many walks that we previously didn't know existed. In fact I didn't know that some of these parks and forests even existed so close to us!

One day we went for a walk where there had been fires a couple of years ago. There are still many burnt trees and my hubby found that they had black soot on them. It didn't take long before he and our daughter were painting camouflage stripes on each other!

The challenge at More Than Words this month is to be inspired by the word FUNNY and to use STRIPES on your project. I thought this photo was perfect. :)


I was on a mission to use up lots of the bits and pieces that were lying around on my desk from my last project or two, plus to use up some old stickers. It was great not having to fussy-cut things out as I'd already done that prior to this for another project then ended up not using them at the time.


I did lots of doodling. I love doing this to my pages.



Have you seen the amazing prizes we have at More Than Words? You can check out the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

5 comments:

  1. haha that is a great photo!! and love the design and look of your layout.. and you journalling always is a wonderful part of your pages too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! That photo is AWESOME!! This is so FUN! LOVING the colors!!! And we have been walking 3 miles every night too! Gotta do something to keep busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! LOVE your layered photo mat...so cool!

    P/s: How lovely to be enjoying family walks in unexplored areas...we can only go out alone at the moment...for both groceries and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a Fantastic Layout Heather !! Absolutely gorgeous and funny. Great layers and colours. Love all the details you have added.
    I wish you a very happy new week, and stay safe
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete