Monday 1 October 2018

It's All About Friends

It's the start of the month and that means new challenges - woohoo!

Over at Kraft Plus this month the challenge is to create about 'Friends'. Just create on a kraft background and you're eligible!

I scrapped about a group of our friends at a wedding. It was a beautiful day and this photo captured the happy mood of all of us.

I didn't want to go too over the top on this one as I wanted the photo to remain the focus. I added some fussy-cut roses and a punched edge for the photo to 'sit' on then ran the title under that. The words in the title get smaller as they go down the page to create a triangular shape.

I added simple embellishments - some punched circles and hand-drawn stars. The gorgeous chipboard border is from The Dusty Attic. Most of the papers are older Webster's Pages.

I hope you can join us at Kraft Plus this month. You can find the challenge here and here's the mood board:


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely layout Heather, and the photo is so special too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant page ...love it !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete