Friday 5 October 2018

I Love Getting Messy at More Than Words!

Hello again!

Have you seen the new challenge over at More Than Words? The word that you need to be inspired by is 'Leisure' and the creative challenge is to use 'Splats' on your canvas, layout or art journal page. I decided to use a favourite photo of my hubby playing chasey with some village kids in Papua New Guinea. I love the look on the kids' faces in this!

Making a page with splats on it was fun! I used Tinby Designs Metallic Melts to make those cool splats and splashes on the background.


I added more splats with a stamp and green ink.


I hope you can join us this month. Here's the challenge board:
You can find the challange here.


Happy scrappin'!



Heather

5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I am loving that sweet photo and the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a so WONDERFUL Layout Heather !! I love it ! Really great composition, background and lovely details. Great ! This photograph is fabulous!
    I wish you a very nice day, Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS loved this when I studied it on the challenge blog.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that photo is delightful Heather, and your back ground details are fabulous.. love your take on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, have added my sentence on leisure, I was so engrossed in what I was doing I totally forgot, intentions were there...added now...hugs.xxhttps://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/2018/10/journal-invasion.html

    ReplyDelete