Thursday 28 May 2020

Just For Fun

Hello again!

My mum cleaned out some things from her house and gave me a box of old crafty bits and pieces. In it I found some very old Creative Memories stickers. I remember using these when I first started scrapbooking over 20 years ago. I was about to thrown them in the rubbish but then I had an idea. Could I use 20 year old stickers in a modern art journal page? I accepted the challenge!



I thought the pink and the purple striped stickers were usable so I added them down the side of the page. I think they worked ok. The very dated tulips I could perhaps have done without though......



In keeping with the old stash theme, the only new thing on this page is the stencil. Everything else  I've had for years.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather


3 comments:

  1. Creative Memories hey Heather, that's how I first started too and still have their papers, though smaller than the normal 12 x 12 we have now...love your modern art in conjunction to the old stickers, well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that acrapbooking started by using scraps of stuff the first recyling. so i cant see why you cant use 50 year old stuff on a scrapping creation.. this looks amazing by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING those colors!!

    ReplyDelete