Friday 8 May 2020

It's All About the Cuts

Hullo, hullo! I hope you are staying safe and well and are getting in lots of crafty time!

Have you seen the new challenge at Kraft +? You need to use Scissor Cuts on your kraft project. Hmmm, now that's a challenge! I'm not a big fan of fussy-cutting but I bit the bullet and did heaps of it on this layout. There are many bright sides to this lockdown and I wanted to document some of the great walks I've been on. It's a great way (in fact the only way!) to catch up with friends, even it's just one at a time and we have to stay 1.5 metres apart. :)


I stamped lots of small flowers onto painted cardstock and cut them all out. I also fussy cut some banners.


I scattered the flowers around the page. The butterflies are die-cut from the same paper. Cutting them out with scissors would be almost impossible!


I also fussy-cut the title from a sheet and the leaf from a napkin.


I hope you can join us this month! You can see more details on the challenge here.



Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this page, great photos and moments to scrap and remember.. lovely layout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Layout Heather !! It´s full of lovely flowers, details and great photos.
    Have a nice day
    Big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete