Wednesday 12 January 2022

Time to Reflect at More Than Words

Hi! 

The challenge at More Than Words this month is to be inspired by the word REFLECT and to use DOODLING on your art journal page. How cool!


The focal point is a large gingko leaf from ArtStacks. I find I use these a lot!

I realised that I don't reflect often enough so this page is about making sure I do it more in the future.

I used doodling in many places - around the title, on the background and I partly used a stencil to help me doodle the large flourishes.

Will you join us this month? You can find the challenge here.


Happy journaling!

Heather



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work here Heather, love all the layers and bright pops of colour. A fabulous way to remind you to reflect on the past, there's so many hidden memories to be found. Thank you for the challenge.
    Best wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete