Sunday 16 January 2022

Start the New Year at More Than Words

The first Mini Challenge word for the year at More Than Words is START.  You have to create a tag, card, ATC or postcard. What will you create?

I made a tag:


I used ArtStacks images to express the feeling of freedom that can come with a new START. I used a geli print as a base and all the green papers are from a gorgeous printed tissue that was wrapped around a Christmas present I received. It was love at first sight!

I hope you can join in the challenge this month. You can find it here.


Happy arting!


Heather









1 comment:

  1. Wow this tag is wonderful Heather ! Love the so beautiful silouette you have painted, and the flower and buttherflies. Great !
    I wish you a very happy and healthy 2022, with
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete