Friday 21 January 2022

Dreaming of Travel

Welcome back!

In case you haven't already heard, the challenge at Kraft+ this month is Dreaming of Travel. Have you managed to get any travelling in recently? It's so difficult to plan anything at the moment so, even if you're just dreaming of travel, I hope you can join in the fun. And don't forget the kraft!

We were lucky enough to squeeze in a trip to Queensland last year. It's such a wonderfully different world there compared to the southern part of this country. I took sooooo many photos so I decided to  see if I could get a lot of them on this page. I got 21 photos on! 


The photos are backed by digital ArtStacks leaves that I printed straight onto my own geli-prints. I'm not sure it was good for my printer but I love the effect!

You can find details on the challenge here. I hope you'll join us!


Happy kraftin'!

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment