Saturday 6 November 2021

The Positivity Project

Welcome back!

There's a new project happening over at ArtStacks! It's called The Positivity Project. It's not a competition - it's just about creating art with a positive or uplifting message to help us all when times are tough, like they are for so many people at the moment.

To enter, just post your project on the ArtStacks Facebook page here. You can find more details there too.

I thought I'd create an art journal page:


The funny thing is that it isn't so much this quote that's uplifting for me - it's the Dooo-doo-doo chorus that I wrote around the edges of the page. I find it hard not to be uplifted by that simple, catchy and somewhat silly chorus. I smile every time I think of it!

You certainly don't have to use any ArtStacks products for The Positivity Project but, of course, I did! I used the gingko leaf from the new release Trees & Leaves CoreStack, the vintage figure from Lorraine Haight Moraine's CoreStack and a quote from the Words of Wisdom MiniStack.

I hope you can join in!


Happy creatin'!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cool.. love the do do dooo doo.. I think i am singing it now too!!

    ReplyDelete