Wednesday 10 November 2021

Remembering Our Dog

Hello! 

The challenge over at Kraft Plus this month is to create about "All creatures great and small". As soon as I saw this I knew who I had to create about. We lost our nearly 18-year-old dog a few months ago. He was not the world's smartest dog and as age caught up with him he became very needy, but I chose to highlight one trait that always struck me - he was always so full of joy! I think people can learn a lot from dogs sometimes.....


Another thing I didn't have to think too much about was using ArtStacks' new Trees & Leaves stack for this. I'm finding these images are really useful for when I don't want to use flowers on my page. 


I was rapt that we had kept his name tag. I think that adding it to the page is the perfect way to keep it safe.


Will you share your favourite pet with us this month? Head to the Kraft+ page to check out the details here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather


2 comments:

  1. Oh such a lovely age in tribute and remembrance of your fur baby.. 18 years is a great age.. and how precious to have his tag put on your page too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.do check our website https://tractorguru.in/swaraj-tractors

    ReplyDelete