Friday 1 January 2021

BEGINNINGS at More Than Words

 Happy New Year! I hope you were able to celebrate a little on New Year's Eve.

At More Than Words, we 're celebrating the new year with an appropriate new challenge. You have to be inspired by the word BEGINNINGS and use WASHI on your project.

I'm completely smitten with the new Limited Edition releases at ArtStacks so I just had to use one of those. This page was made using "The Homemaker" stack.


I was a bit concerned that I used a photo of myself when I was looking for a vintage pic but I can console myself knowing that I'm not as old as one of the papers in the stack - it's 94 years old!


I added washi around my photo using music notes to tie in with the gorgoues old background music paper. The "happy times" saying is also on a washi tape.

I used heaps of layers of papers from "The Homemaker" stack.


Will you join us this month? You can find the challenge here.

Happy scrappin'!

Heather



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love your layout, love the messy stitching and the threads and love the photo too.. very cute.. love the music paper too.. I hope this year is going to be a better year.. and I almost saw the new year in.. must be getting old! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Adorable! Happy New Year Meather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you got out the sewing machine for this one Heather! You look so unhappy though like you were not impressed about having your photo taken lol. Elle xx

    ReplyDelete