Tuesday 12 January 2021

Things go better with Coke!

Hello! Kraft+ have gone retro this month with their mood board. The images on it are all vintage Coke ads! At first I wondered how I was going to create about Coke, then I realised we need to be inspired by the graphics. Cool!

I took my inspiration from two of the images. I made an art journal page.


The V-shape inspiration came from both images and the retro lady came from the centre top image. All the papers are from the ArtStacks Limited Editions stacks. I love these!

A big shout out to Leanne Jago - I totally stole her idea of using the pianola roll and tissue paper pattern pieces in a cluster like this with the flowers tucked in between. I added a paper ruffle from The Dressmaker stack on top. The gorgeous retro lady is also from The Dressmaker stack and the flowers are all from the Anemones & Friends stack. The pianola roll paper and the kraft-coloured dressmaking tissue are from The Homemaker stack.

Here's the challenge board. I took my inspiration from the centre top and bottom right images.


I hope you can join us this month!


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

1 comment: