Tuesday 3 November 2020

'Tis the Season for Leaves!

Hello!

Whoops - I got so sidetracked by the launch of our new business, ArtStacks, that I forgot to put up this post! It's been an incredibly busy, but rewarding, time.

The challenge this month at More Than Words is to be inspired by the word SEASON and to use LEAVES on your project. 


We were in Cres, in Croatia, when we turned a corner and saw the most amazing sunset! Cres is a beautiful old town where the buildings have shuttered windows so I went with lots of shutters from ArtStacks on my page. I painted them blue/grey to match the clouds in the photo.



The chipboard flourish is from The Dusty Attic.


I hope you can join us this month! You can find the challenge details here.


Happy creating!

Heather 



2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING those windows and the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly.. Congrats on your new venture, I wish you all the very best!! And secondly, this layout is fabulous.. the photo is stunning and I love the chipboard flourish.. Those windows with the shutters look wonderful.. and I have that leaf punch too.. it is one of my favs.. have a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete