Thursday 12 November 2020

A Bug's Life

Hello and welcome back!

November is all about bugs over at Kraft +! Yep - you need to add bugs to your project made on kraft. Bugs can be anything - ants, beetles, moths or butterflies. 

My daughter and I have just launched our new business - ArtStacks - so I was so excited to be able to use the products for this project. You can check out our brand new website here. 

I made an art journal page for the challenge:


Everything on this page, except the paint and the scrap paper around the quote, is from ArtStacks. I love this figure - she's so expressive. She's from our Faces & Figures stack.


I wanted to use our beautiful butterflies from our Anemones & Friends stacks and I feel I created the impression of the figure opening her mind which worked perfectly with the quote.


The tissue paper flowers under the figure and in the corners are also from the Anemones & Friends stack and the quote is from the Inspirational Words stack.

I hope you can join us at Kraft Plus this month! You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Spectacular post Heather, love your goodies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the freedom and movement on your page.. and love the butterflies which look like they are lifting off your page.. all the best with you new venture!!

    ReplyDelete