Friday 20 November 2020

Fall Down 7 Times

Hello!

Don't you hate it when you go to all the effort to make something then forget to post it? That's what I did this month - lol.

The new Mini Challenge at More Than Words is to use the word FALL on a mini project. I made a postcard.


All my features are from ArtStacks. I used the girl with a swagger from the Faces & Figures stack, the butterfly is from the Anemones & Friends stack and the quote is from the Inspirational Words MiniStack.

I hope you can join us this month. You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous arty postcard Heather!! This month is flying by so quickly it is easy to forget to post something on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee that quote!!!!

    ReplyDelete