Tuesday 1 September 2020

Book Club

 Hello!

So many things have changed since the pandemic started. One of the small changes in my life is that our little book club has to be done by zoom. It's not the same as catching up with my friends irl but it has to do for now.

The challenge this month at More Than Words is to be inspired by the word "Books" and to use use Book Pages on your project. I went one step further and created my art journal page in a book!


I have to fess up that our 'book club' might actually be more of a get together with friends than a real book club!


Will you join us with your book inspirations this month? You can find the challenge here.

Happy scrappin'!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. I love this colorful spread Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this challenge is right up my alley!!!! I have already hit my goal this year of reading 300 books (I think I am at 317 now??... anyhoo!) .... I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this! LOVING the book paper and loving that you included the Zoom photos!!! So FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yur pages are very clever Heather. I'll try to get this one done. As A librarian I had better do it. (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete