Sunday 16 August 2020

Waiting for the Sun

 Hello again!

It's winter here now and the days have been cold, windy and ... well ... wintry! We're back in lockdown too and I'm really missing those lovely walks we did during the first lockdown when the weather was good.

With this in mind, I was inspired to create this tag for the new More Than Words Mini Challenge. The word to use on your card, tag, ATC or postcard is SUN.


I hope you can join us this month! You can find the info here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather




3 comments:

  1. Yes it is a bit chilly up here today too.. winter is holding on!! I love your tag.. and yes great sentiment on it.. so thankful qld is doing well and we are not in lock down but trying to maintain distancing.. stay well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that sun!!!! I always forget you guys are opposite of us during the seasons!!! I WISH it was cold here today -- today it is going to be 113 F/45 C!!!! SO HOT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant tag full of sunshine which we have here today, love it and love your sun. xx

    ReplyDelete