Wednesday 12 August 2020

Chill Out!

Welcome back!

The new challenge this month at More Than Words is to be inspired by the Chill Out theme and to use a super-cool sketch from Heikes Augenblick.

I took the Chill Out theme literally and scrapped about how we are spending this winter at home due to covid-19 restrictions.


Rather than go with snowy, cold colours, I chose to use warm, rich colours to add that snuggle-up feeling to the page.

I already had that large "2-gether" title but I wanted to add the Chill Out words. My eyes fell on the sketch I had printed to follow for this challenge. The More Than Words challenge board had a perfect copy of the title already made. I just cut it out and added it to my page!


I know butterflies aren't usually relevant for a page about winter but they looked good and the rich colours were perfect ;)


I loved using Heike's fun sketch. I especially loved the stitching part. No surprises there - I love messy stitching on my pages!



Will you join us this month? Here's the challenge board and the sketch. You can find more details here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather



3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, great photo and fabulous take on the sketch... love the messy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the film strip and the big '2'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Heather,love that fun photo

    ReplyDelete