Thursday 2 October 2014

Need I Say More?

Hello there. I hope your day has been going well.

 I have my second layout using the amazing Freestyle kit from Scrappy Chat Designs to share with you.


When I first opened the kit, the first paper I pulled aside for a background was this "I Love You' paper. I love text as a background and this repeating sentence says it all. Hence my title, "Need I Say More?"

I love how my layouts from this kit are very different to each other. For more info on how I created this one, head over to the Scrappy Chat Designs blog here

Thanks so much for dropping by. If you like this kit, or are interested in receiving a kit plus 3 video instructions each month, email orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com or check out the website here.




Happy scrappin'!

Heather

8 comments:

  1. I love seeing different styles from scrappers and layouts that look totally different every now and then! The simplicity of this is gorgeous and the message is very clear, great photo too! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Heather I love this paper! and Your page is perfect! I like your Layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeee how you incorporated the background paper as part of the title and loving that heart!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the simplicity.......perfect papers, great title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this layout it is one of my very faves.....Clean lines and simple design and the pop of the red heart. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Well done! And the heart pops great into my eyes.

    ReplyDelete