Monday 20 October 2014

Dusty Cards

Hello. I hope you're having a great week.

I thought I'd make some cards for my Dusty Attic DT work for a change. I've used loads of Dusty Attic products on these.

Here are the cards:


Aren't those mason jars cute? I covered the Dusty Attic chipboard jars with paper and glued a calico cover over the lid. I tied the calico covers on with twine and added a tag to each one with the sentiment stamped on it.

Here are some close ups:



To make the background, I first brushed on a few different water colours. I then added some silver Dusty in Colour paint in lines up and down the page. I then stamped over the top with a crackle stamp.

When the background was dry I added all the Dusty Attic chipboard and flowers along the bottom part of the card before adhering the mason jars on top. I die cut some butterflies and the cards were done!



Dusty Attic products used:

Mason Jars DA0506

Trellis large DA1031

mini Blossoms DA1090 

Dusty in Bloom Smokey Blue
DA0802

Dusty in Bloom Vintage Rose
DA0803

Dusty Roses - assorted colours

Dusty in Colour paint - silver DA0927




Happy scrappin'!

Heather


11 comments:

  1. These are lovely Heather! There are a lot of details on your cards, love chippies on your cards! I have been without Internet since Friday so it is nice to get around my blogs again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally and absolutely GORGEOUS! Love 'em to bits, especially those jars & the stamped sentiments look perfect against the water colours. ADOOOOORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the mason jars!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!!!!Love all the details and the colours!!!!!The jars look stunning!!Love both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are lovely! Love the backgrounds you created! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. These look amazing! I love the textures and details on them! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Heather...both colourings are so pretty and the designs amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards and so much details on both. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, I love both cards! They are beautiful! And I'm fall in love with Dusty Attic products!!! ;-) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Love all the layers and beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally sensational ... color perfect and the textures are amazing x

    ReplyDelete