Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Scrapbooking Memories Vic Masters Tour follow-on

I was looking through my most recent copy of Scrapbooking Memories magazine and was delighted to see the number of people who attended our Victorian Masters Tour last year that have since been published in the magazine. I spotted Danni Vertigan, Judith Armstrong, Ros Madley and Alz Callcott in the latest edition. In previous editions I've seen Brenda Caldow, Lynn Good and Angela Sophios (ok Angela couldn't actually attend our classes cos she lives thousands of kms away, but she bought the kits. I think that counts!)

Who else has been published that attended our tour? Would love to hear from you.

Two out of the three of us that taught on that tour are also teaching at the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo. For info on Beck's class click here and for my class click here.

Here are some sneaky peeks:

 

Congrats to all of you!

And speaking of teaching, in Vol 19, No 8 of Scrapbooking Memories mag, I wrote a short article about how to get heaps of journalling onto a page. Here's the layout I put with it.


Sometimes our layouts can be more about the story and less about the photos.

Happy Scrappin'!

Heather

8 comments:

  1. This is a super creative page Heather and love how you did the journalling around your photo's! Your journalling is also so super and it's a great little summary of your year, with different fonts etc inbetween, to keep it interesting and also look beautiful! Also love how you placed the photo's.
    It's a super page and has definitely given me some seeds of inspiration! ;-)...btw...50....never!!!!!! ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! I remember this one - I thought is was such a clever idea....really works beautifully:):) Not long 'til the expo now.....have FUN:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing layout with all that journalling, and yes sometimes these layouts are so important, the story needs to be told, and all the embellishment in the world will mean nothing if the story behind the moment is not there for future generations to see..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!!! This is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!! I am loving the way you journaled and the way you layered the photos!! PINNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is stunning Heather! I loved reading your story! Such a wonderful idea and fab layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, now that is a whole lot of journalling. Great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Heather, an outstanding piece of art and journaling. fabulous xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome page Heather!! Loooveee all the journalling ... absolutely brilliant!! Great page!! ox

    ReplyDelete