Wednesday 30 April 2014

Ewww! A Doggy Kiss!

Hi there!

I have a layout to show you that I made a little while ago using Glitz Design's Wild & Free papers for Scrap Everything. This is such a distinctive range and I absolutely love it! It comes with letters, stickers and heaps of interesting features that can be cut out and added to your page. All I added to this was a few bits and pieces I had lying around.

Here's my page:


My niece Maddy was obviously torn between smiling for the camera and going "Ewwww!"!

The Wild & Free papers have a very American Indian feel to them so I continued this with my theme of arrows. I decorated a wooden skewer with mists and beads and added chevrons and feathers at the ends.


I cut the paper beneath the photo to represent Indian fringing and continued the arrows, beads and feathers throughout the layout.





Happy Scrappin'!
Heather


18 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the arrows and the feathers!! And such cute PHOTO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this picture is just too funny, what fun arrows and embellishments.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I am sure the kiss wasn't too bad!!! hehee!! Love the theme of the arrows and feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the use of the beads on this beautiful layout Heather! cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So artsy and fun! LOVE the beads and feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABulous, I love what you've done with those feathers & arrows. LOL at the photo, you can just imagine that sloppy dog kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! Great direction and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are fun photo! Love the feathers and arrows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely ADORE your 'indian' take with the arrow & those long beads etc....they look just FABULOUS......such popping colours, too.....stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it this layout! That photo is fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable, Heather! Your photo and title are so much fun! I love how you used these papers to make a clean and gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Heather;
    strolling through your blog ..., as always
    Loving their look so creative and beautiful pages. :)
    I'm in love with this page above; FANTASTIC!

    Hugs.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great, fun page! Love the feathers and arrows...and that sweet little dream catcher! Great photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderfull work with lot of so cut and funnies details ! It's really enjoy with there colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one super cute layout, love love love those embellishments you've made. Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous super fun page!!! Adorable photo and I love all the feathers and beads!! Awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete