Wednesday 1 December 2021

Rainbow Love at Kraft Plus!

Hello and welcome to THAT month! Have things got a little crazy for you yet? I'm ok at the moment but I'm about to get very busy with so many December events on.

Luckily, creating is still my relaxing time and I've been able to get a project done for the new challenge at Kraft Plus. You have to be inspired by rainbows. What a cool challenge!

I adore colour so I had trouble deciding what to create at first, but in the end I found this fantastic quote and decided to create an art journal page based around the quote.


To make this, I first layered the RAINBOW letters onto the cardstock then added Magicals on top then lightly sprayed them with water. You then need to let everything dry thoroughly before removing the letters. This left the word in white behind which I outlined with black.

I raided my bits and pieces drawer to find small images to add to the page - I even found a rainbow and a cloud! To keep to the kraft requirement, I backed my page with kraft and added a large leafy image made with kraft.

Will you join us over at Kraft + this month? You can find the challenge here.



No comments:

Post a Comment