Monday 13 December 2021

Peace, Hope and Love

Welcome back! have you seen the new challenge over at More Than Words yet? The challenge is to be inspired by the word "Wishes" and to use Trees on your art journal page.

ArtStacks recently released a new stack called Trees & Leaves so I had many trees images to choose from! In the end, the gorgeous colours of the pink and yellow tall trees spoke to me so I based my page around these.


My background is a sheet of the printed pianola roll paper from The Homemaker CardStack. I layered it over pink paper so the pink showed through the small rows of holes. I added an extra border of the roses and stencilled and swiped paint over the top.

I painted gold stars to make the trees look Christmassy. These are all from The Dusty Attic.


I finished with a quote printed on tissue from another New Release, the Christmas Quotes MiniStack. As usual, this tissue has almost disappeared when applied, leaving just the print showing. I love it!


You can find the trees, the printed pianola roll paper and the quote over at ArtStacks here.

I hope you'll join us over at More Than Words! You can find the challenge here.



Happy art journalin'!

Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment