Thursday 1 July 2021

I'm Losing My Marbles!

Hello again!

The new challenge at Kraft +is up! This is a tricky one - use graphic layering on your kraft project! I was a bit stumped for ideas on this. I studied the challenge board (see the end of this post) and got an idea though.

We've just released a new ArtStacks range called the Artist Series. These stacks have been designed by artists from around the world. The first stack has been designed by Lorraine Haight Moraine. Her "Altered Ancestors" are amazing!

Some of the papers in her Backgrounds and Borders stack have really cool texture so I tore strips from some of these to make my mountains. I was really pleased with the result. It was exactly the layered look I was after.


Don't you just love the vintage boy with his bag of marbles?

I adore Lorraine's quotes. They're hilarious - and so true!


Will you join in this month? You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather




2 comments: