Tuesday 8 June 2021

High Tea at Kraft Plus

Hello!

Have you seen the new challenge at Kraft + yet? You have to be inspired by "Life is Sweet" and, of course, feature kraft in your project.

It was Courtney's birthday recently and we had the most amazing high tea to celebrate. We had way too many cakes so I thought this was a good topic to create about for this subject!

I made this page almost entirely from ArtStacks papers.


I used the stitched canvas roses, vintage sheet music, printed pianola roll and century-old book paper, all from The Homemaker CardStack at ArtStacks. The tissue flowers are from the Anemones & Friends CardStack.

I stitched around the edges of my page using the same stitch that was on the canvas paper.

The cupcakes and scones were delicious!


The birthday cake was too.....


I hope you can join us at kraft +this month! You can find the challenge here.



Happy scrappin'!

Heather


1 comment: