Friday 14 May 2021

Windows & Doors Tags

 Hello! Thanks for popping in.

I've been playing with the new Doors & Windows CardStack from ArtStacks. I love it! I made these tags.


I used a similar colour background on all three tags and added stencilling, stamping and stitching. I also added a few tissue flowers from the Anemones & Friends CardStack. All of these added extra detail to the background paper. On top of that I layered contrasting coloured paper. My featured doors and windows were torn from a page from the Doors & Windows CardStack. All my quotes came from the same stack too.





I love the quotes - and I love that they're all so accessible in the same stack!

Oh - and don't forget there's a challenge running over at ArtStacks too. Pop over to their facebook page to check it out :)


Happy scrappin'!

Heather



2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful.. I love aged look and the foliage..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your tags Heather,very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete