Sunday 23 May 2021

The Eyes Have It!

 Hello! Have you seen the new Mini Challenge at More Than Words? You have to use the word "Eyes" on your card, tag, ATC or postcard.

I made an ATC:


This was very simple to make. I took a geli-printed background that I already had, punched the top and bottom borders and added an ArtStacks tissue eye to it. I coloured in the iris part of the eye and used a white paint pen to make the white of the eye white because, being tissue, the background colour shows through. Then I just added a few butterflies and some paper, ric-rac, stitching and title.

The title came from a conversation when we were deciding what the Mini word would be. We had a couple of options and so we voted. When "eyes" was chosen, I said "the eyes have it"! It's just a fun play on words.

I hope you can join us this month. You can see all the details here.



Happy scrappin'!

Heather


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant and bright, think I may enter this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete