Thursday 18 March 2021

Seize the Day!

Can you guess what the Mini Challenge word is at More Than Words this month? If you saw the Main Challenge word, Carpe Diem, you might guess. Yes, it's SEIZE!

I made an ATC:


The eyes are from the Faces & Figures stack from ArtStacks. Aren't they striking? They're on tissue and the tissue just disappears into your project when it's glued on. 

The flowers are also on tissue, this time from the Anemones & Friends stack.

I hope you can join in the challenge this month. You can find it here. :)


Happy scrappin!


Heather

4 comments:

  1. Love it Heather! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fannntastic!!I love the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is very good I am very happy to see this post. Thanks for sharing such a great article. Keep up the work... your site is great, and it's helping us a lot.. This post is unique and interesting, thanks for sharing this awesome information. I hope you keep doing the same. And we will keep on reading such interesting pages of yours. Your site is also very good, you have made such a good one. We will also try the same thing that like you, we too should be successful. I also have a website on which I give all the information related to agriculture. I give information about all types of tractors on my site. I also have the same hope that my site should grow quickly and people should get some benefit from whatever information they get from my site. and people get the right information
    blog

    ReplyDelete