Monday 1 February 2021

It's February already and we have an awesome new challenge at More Than Words. February is the month of love so the challenge is to be inspired by the word ROMANCE and to use ROSE (either the flower or the colour) on your project.

I immediately thought of the Roses canvas paper from the ArtStacks 'The Homemaker' stack. I cut a couple of circles from it and made this:


My background is a very old K & Co paper. I still love these! I cut circles from the dressmaker's paper and the Roses canvas paper, both from The Dressmaker stack, stitched around the edges and embellished with bits from my stash.

I hope you can join in the challenge this month. You can find more details here.
Happy scrappin'!

Heather



1 comment:

  1. oo i love this challenge.. and your layout is fantastic.. I love the circle elements and I think I have that paper too!! haha!

    ReplyDelete