Sunday 1 March 2020

Food and Square Photo

Hello there!

Yes, I've been travelling again, hence I've been neglecting my poor blog. Anyway, I'm back now and my first project is for More Than Words. The March challenge is to create a project about food and to use a square photo on it.

I think my opinions of this meal are self-explanatory!


I've gone all out with the colours on this one! To be honest, I went hunting through a pile of pre-made backgrounds I had, looking for something that would coordinate with the colours on my photo. I thought this page would be way too bold but hey, if you're feeling the colour love, go for it I say!

The background is a mix of Tinby Designs Colour Crush and acrylic paint. I love the way the different colours and effects randomly pop up throughout the page. I added some stamping to draw the focus to the photo.



The huge title adds to the impact of the page.


Will you share your food experiences with us this month? You can find more info at http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. What a vibrant, terrific page. Love the splashy hues, stamping and how tasty those rolls look! :)

    ♥ Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!! I love love love love love the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great take on this challenge.. love the back ground and great mix of alphas too..

    ReplyDelete