Tuesday 6 August 2019

To Market, To Market....

Hello again.

Have you seen the new challenge at Kraft Plus? The challenge is to be inspired by nursery rhymes! Now this one got me thinking - there are no young children in my life at the moment so what would I scrap about? Besides, I'm trying to scrap travel photos at the moment. I decided to search online and I found the answer.....


Yes! "To market, to market to buy a fat pig. Home again, home again jiggity jig."

We visited the most amazing market in Mexico. It was up the hills and many people still wore traditional clothes.

Even though this is a double-page spread, it's actually two pages, each telling a different story.

Page 1: To Market, To Market


I typed my journalling for a change. 


I wanted this to have loads of colour so I used different coloured alphas for the titles.



Page 2: Home Again, Home Again.


This page describes a unique experience we had travelling home from the market.




I'm so glad I was able to record memories of such a wonderful day.

Has this got you thinking about how you can interpret our Nursury Rhyme challenge?

You can find the details here.



Happy scrappin'!

Heather

7 comments:

  1. My goodness you have come up with an amazing layout for this challenge and all the photos and the journaling is superb!! a wonderful inspiration for this month at Kraft+!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely amazing!! I love the design and the way you've displayed the photos!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING!! LOVING the title work, the photos and the journaling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job chronicling the place and the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Wonderful spread Heather !! Lovely and fabulous design, love each detail!
    i wish you a very nice Thursday, big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic memory you have created Heathe,great journaling

    ReplyDelete