Saturday 1 June 2019

Scraplift Yourself at More Than Words

Hello there. I love this month's challenge at More Than Words. The challenge is to be inspired by the word "Favourite" and to scraplift yourself! How cool is that?

I took a "Favourite" photo of my daughter and created this:


And here's the layout of mine that I scraplifted.


I flipped the design to suit my photo and I jazzed the new layout up a bit, particularly around the edges. I also used patterned paper in the new layout whereas I used my own handpainted paper in the original. I think the vibrancy of the patterned papers matches the joy in the photo.

I raided my drawer of leftover bits and bobs. I'm determined to use these lovely pieces up!


I washed a top of mine the other day and the aqua-coloured tassles fell off the end of the ties on it. I thought they'd be perfect on a layout. I love how this one turned out - lol!


Some brighter papers added punch to the dark photo.


There are some amazing prizes availble to the winners of this month's More Than Words challenge. I hope you can give it a go! You can find the challenge HERE.



Happy scrappin'!

Heather

9 comments:

  1. Thats a great challenge.. and I love both of your layouts, the photos are amazing, and love the circle elements and the bunting on both layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzy. Why not join in the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love your scraplift of yourself!!! That is gorgeous! LOVING that sweet photo, the circles and the tassel!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool idea! I am give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing page! Loving the bright colors and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super scraplift!1 Love your photo! Thank you for telling me about my blog...trying to fix it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 beautiful pages...love the old and the new. Gorgeous styling....funky and fresh! ;-)

    ReplyDelete