Wednesday 5 June 2019

Back at Kraft +

Hello again. I'm thrilled to be back designing for Kraft +. The ladies there are such a wonderful bunch and the challenges are cool!

Here's what I made for the June challenge.


And here is the challenge board:


The challenge is to "add patterns" to your project. I took inspiration from the patterns on the board as well as the colours. I rummaged through my paper stash until I found similar patterns. I found these colours quite challenging as they're not my 'go to' colours at all, however challenges are what make us grow! I also took inspiration from the grid-like design of the board.

I layered up paper squares and topped them with chipboard leaves tied on with string and backed with circles of cotton.


I stitched around every piece of paper on the layout and added a few embellies.


You can create any sort of project for this challenge. You can find more details HERE. I sure hope you can join us!


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the design!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So cool that you are back on the Kraft+ Team Heather! Love this page!! Absolutely stunning take on the Challenge Board! Love the stitching and the chippies tied with string! Such an amazing design!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Heather!! The stitching looks amazing!! I love the details you added and the design!! Perfect take on the challenge board!! Congrats on the DT!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an impressive design!! The stamping & loose strings look so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! What an awesome page! Love your style so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super page and love the grid design! Lovely styling and the chippies are super! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool. I love how the stitching ties everything together perfectly. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete