Monday 5 March 2018

So Silly at Kraft Plus!

Hello and welcome back!

Have you seen the new challenge over at Kraft+ yet? The challenge is to use their sketch and add some fussy-cutting. Yikes! I'm not big on fussy-cutting but I'll give anything a go. I'm so glad I did. I discovered I absolutely loved this sketch! Here's what I made with it:


I've made a run of vintage layouts lately for classes so it was really exciting to go full-on with the colour on this one. I was very inspired by the silly photo of my sister-in-law and her daughter.

I stuck very closely to the sketch. I don't often use sketches but this one was the best I'd ever used by far. The details were amazing. I kept finding more things on it! Here it is:




I fussy-cut the flowers, leaves and owls and added thread to replace the circles on the sketch.



The cute little owls added a touch of quirkiness to my bright, colourful page.

I sure hope you can join in the fun over at Kraft Plus this month. You can find all the challenge details here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

7 comments:

  1. This is a fun colorful page, love your fussy cut elements and great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooo fun! I love that photo, the distressing and the flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so fabulous!! I love the colors and the details you added!! The photo is so fun!! Gorgeous layout!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout with so many lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great LO Heather,I don’t do near enough blogging these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout! LOVE the pops of colour! Totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cure is this page? I love all the little details too....sweet colors, I love your style so much xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete