Saturday 1 April 2023

Inspired by Lisa Oxley!

I was so excited when I saw this month's challenge over at Kraft Plus. The challenge is to be inspired by the amazing Lisa Oxley! Not only is Lisa Oxley an incredible artist who I really admire but I'm in the enviable position of publishing her papers over at ArtStacks!

I made this:


Lisa has so many gorgeous images to choose from in her ArtStacks packs. I really love this stunning pink floral background that's printed on canvas paper. I added Lisa's tissue leaves and other papers. In fact all the papers on this page, except for the kraft background, are Lisa's.

And one last surprise - if you look closely at the pictures you'll see I'm wearing one of Lisa's t-shirts! Can you tell I'm a big fan? Haha!

Will you join in this colourful challenge? Don't forget the kraft! You can find the details here.


Happy krafting!

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment