Friday 20 January 2023

Rude but Funny Cards for ArtStacks!

Hi there! I'm being a bit rude today - I hope I don't offend anyone!

I wanted to use Deb's Weiers' gorgeous Wonky Birds to make some cards. I searched online to see if I could find an appropriate quote and I found one which made me laugh. 

I made three different cards using three different bird images from Deb Weiers' Wonky Critters pack. Without the quote inside, these cards could be given to anyone. I'll add the quote to the inside of cards where I think the recipient will get a laugh.

I made each card a different size and framed each bird in different paper.

And the wording inside is.......

I hope you found this funny! I confess, I didn't make the quote up myself. I found it online. You can see the original here.

There are so many birds on the one page of Deb Weiers' Wonky Critters pack that I realised I could easily make lots of these. I decided to print the wording as this would be quicker. Here's a step-by-step process of how to do this.

Step 1
Print the title on a plain piece of paper.

Step 2
Cut a piece of cardstock to size and add a line of glue lightly to the top of the cardstock. Glue it over the printed words with the glued edge at the top of the page.

Step 3
If you have a printer with more than one paper feeder, choose the option that lets the paper go through with minimal bending. Put your paper in the correct way, adjusting your printer for different print settings if needed, and print again.

Step 4
Remove the cardstock from the backing paper and you're done!

You can find Deb's amazing papers here.

I hope this brought a smile to your day :)


Happy cardmaking!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. These are lots of fun. I just wanted to say thanks for having me as a guest designer at More Than Words for January! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete