Thursday 1 September 2022

Remember the Feeling

Hello! I'm super-excited to share my first project using the new release "All Dressed Up" pack from ArtStacks. I absolutely love this pack! The images are so varied. I can see them working with so many different styles of projects.

This project is for Kraft + where the challenge is to use blue, red, orange, yellow and, most importantly, kraft! I made an art journal page.


I layered up some scraps of patterned paper, book paper and Deb Weiers' stunning backgrounds to get the right colours and added some crazy stitching. I took the new All Dressed Up pack and cut out the gorgeous little boy, sat him on a mushroom and gave him balloons, all from the same pack.

I used the title, again from the same pack, to remind us to treasure those special moments from childhood.

Will you join us this month? You can find the challenge details here.


Happy creating!
Heather












1 comment:

  1. TractorKarvan has a completely innovative, challenge accepting and proven team with combined experience in technology, marketing and E-commerce provides a truly 21st century experience technology-driven market approach that enable your exchange of knowledge and information between two users by carrying transparency, building trust with correct information and services.

    tractor

    ReplyDelete