Friday 24 June 2022

Words Matter at ArtStacks

Hello! It's my turn over at ArtStacks today and I've made an art journal page using Deb Weiers' new Wonky Faces and Wonky Backgrounds stacks. I love Deb's wacky, wonky designs.


This page was very simple to make. I took the entire page of words from the Wonky Backgrounds pack and swiped some teal and blue paints on it. The teal is actually a lot darker than the pic shows. I layered a strip of Deb's stripes down the side and, after I added the pic, I painted some red circles around the page, mimicking the ones in the picture.



My title is 'Words Matter' using the words on tissue from the Wonky Faces pack. I added the word Art as well, just because I had a space that needed filling! There are also words on the picture so there are a lot of words on this page!

I love using bold colours with black and white contrasts. They have so much impact. 

For more inspiration, head over to ArtStacks here.


Happy creating!

Heather













No comments:

Post a Comment