Tuesday 8 October 2019

Opening Doors at Kraft+

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Have you seen the new challenge over at Kraft+ yet? There is an awesome photo to be inspired by!

I made this:


I swiped metallic paint behind the photo with a serrated tool from Michelle Grant Designs. This highlighted the corrugated iron wall in the photo.

I added inks plus Tinby Designs Metallic Melts to the scroll under the photo for a rusty, aged look.


To make the shutters, I die-cut them then treated them the same as the chippie above to match the rusty shutters in the photo.


I layered flowers, gems and die-cut pieces.



Here's the image to inspire you at Kraft+. I hope you can join us! You can find more details here.



Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Loving how you made the shutters look wet, the photo, the colors, the flowers.... just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing Heather, I think the blue on the back ground really makes the page pop.. great photo for this inspiration photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Layout Heather !! I loove this opening doors, love the window, and the gorgeous flowers. Like so much every details.
    I wish you a very nice day,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete