Sunday 8 September 2019

A Colourful Challenge!

Hello there! My apologies for being awol online lately. I've been travelling again :)

I'm home now and have loved getting back to my scraproom. My first project is for More Than Words where the challenge this month is to be inspired by the word ORIGINS and to use YOUR COUNTRY COLOURS on your project. Wow - this is the sort of challenge I love to do! Your country colours can be anything you choose that somehow represents your country or area - it could be a national flower or a state flag or even an animal. I chose the red, white and blue of Australia's flag.


In Australia we have a chant that's used at international sporting events. It goes "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!" I know it sounds crazy but it's a bit of fun. I used the three "Aussie" words to describe the three of us in a foreign country.

I added some stars to the project as there are stars on our flag and I even found an Australian flag in a newspaper ad to use. The background is made with Tinby Designs Colour Crush and the chippies are from The Dusty Attic.


I hope you can join us this month. There are so many awesome prizes to be won! You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather



6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous layout!! I love the red, white and blue!! The details you added are beautiful, as is the picture!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the 'aussie, aussie, aussie'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a Wonderful Layout Heather !! I looove it, the colours are fantastic, and love every detail. The little wooden world, and the camera are awesome, love the quote !! Happy Sunday Aussie!!
    Send big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout, love the stars and great colors and photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool page! Love the colours and all the white space!! Great background and I love your crazy stitching! Awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...know the saying Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi Oi oi well...especially when Australia play SA rugby! Awesome page....really love the colours you chose and the funky and upbeat styling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete