Sunday 16 December 2018

It's Time to be Merry!

Ho Ho Ho! It's time to be Merry at More Than Words. Yes, the word to use on your card, tag, ATC or postcard this month is 'Merry'. Because it's such a crazy time of the year, we've decided to put our Mini Challenge up early so you have two weeks, instead of the usual one week, to get your entry in.

I made some Christmas tags.


I grabbed some old clothing tags and used them on my gelli plate, adding all sorts of patterns in reds, yellows and greens. I added sentiments, many containing the word 'Merry', and added stamping and rub-ons. I finished them off with ribbons and baubles on wire.

Here are some close ups of individual tags.






If you can find some time in this busy month we'd love to see you join in the fun! You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin!


Heather

8 comments:

  1. What a great challenge for this time of the year!! It has been so busy for me lately!! I love your tags, very festive great colors and details.. Merry Christmas to your and yours Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh these are just GORGEOUS! I love them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly MERRY! LOVE these Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutamente bello!, me encanta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are just adorable Heather! they would look so cute on Christmas presents, I love the little gold bells! thank you for all your kindness this year, I also wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! hugs, Lisa xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOhh these tags are really wonderful Heather !! Love love them, they are gorgeous, love the embellishments, and every beautiful detail. Great !
    I wish you a very nice evening, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preciosas etiquetas, muy buena ideas a el reciclaje de las que vienen en la ropa.
    Feliz Año Nuevo.
    Besos!!!

    ReplyDelete