Wednesday 23 May 2018

Keep Growing at More Than Words

It's Mini Challenge time over at More Than Words! The challenge this month is to use the word 'Keep' on a card, tag or ATC.

Here's my little creation:


I was determined to use whatever scraps were on my desk for this one and I succeeded. I had a number of Webster's Pages papers on my desk from a previous project and there was heaps in there to chose from.

You only have until the end of the month to join in the challenge so be quick! You can find the details here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather


4 comments:

  1. This little tag is so lovely, the "G" is nestled in the greenery and flowers.. I think it all looks so sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful tag Heather !! Love how you recycle papers!! Love the papers, colours and beautiful flowers.
    Wish you a very nice afternoon, big hugss, Caty

    ReplyDelete