Sunday 1 April 2018

Laugh Out Loud!

Welcome back!

I have a layout to share for Kraft+. The challenge is to use something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. Here's what I came up with:



Something old: Almost everything!
Something new: the kraft cardstock and the lemur.
Something borrowed: my mum gave me a bunch of cotton that came off her overlocker. It was all bunched up together so I pulled out the colours I wanted and used them on my page.
Something blue: papers, paint, embellies and title.

Now, about the lemur.... on the sketch for last montth's challenge was tiny writing that said "add a letter". It was so tiny that someone thought it said "add a lemur". The Kraft + girls are a really fun bunch so this idea took off and some of us added lemurs to our page. I actually think they're really cute and a worthwhile adition to any work!

I just had to make this page even though the photos are terrible. We got together with a group of friends and had the BEST night! We started early and finished late and had sore tummies from laughing.

The smiley face badge was so appropriate. I used a Dusty Attic stencil and paints to create the burst of hearts behind the photos.



Some of the embellishments are made from scrap papers. Others are from some old collections which I still love.



I downloaded my lemur from the net. He's so cute!



I hope you can join us at Kraft+ this month. You can find all the details here.



Happy scrappin'!


Heather


11 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so amazing!! The layers and details are gorgeous!! I love the colors and the photos!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout, love the bright colors and the photos make me smile.. love the texture and details.. and of course that cheeky lemur too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooooo fun! LOVING those photos, the colors and the smiley!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun LO,great colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous, fun page Heather!! The photos are a real giggle and I love the layers and embellies, especially the lemur .. great story and so cute!! Love this!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and fabulous! Beautiful work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Emily Michael, I am from Canada. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $95,000 some days ago after been scammed of $12,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $95,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial contact Email:(creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, its wonderful post thanks for sharing this with us

    Massey Ferguson Tractor Price

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its Nice Content Post thanks for sharing this with us

    Swaraj 963

    ReplyDelete