Tuesday 1 December 2015

"More Than Words" is Here!

Hello everyone! I have some VERY exciting news to share - at last I can tell you! We are starting a new challenge blog!!!


Here is what's been going on in a nutshell:

  • Scrap Around The World is closing down. December is the last month. This is so sad as SATW has been a leader in this area for many years. There are loads of extra prizes this month so make sure you get your entry into the last ever SATW challenge!
  • Some of the SATW admin team decided that the closure of SATW would leave a huge gap in the challenge scene so we got together and are starting our own challenge blog!
  • The new challenge blog is called More Than Words. The challenges start on the 1st of January but there are also some things happening this month which I can share soon.
  • You can find us here:
A certain gorgeous young lady has been helping us out too....


I will be back later with some more info but in the meantime, I'd love it if you dropped by our blog and Facebook page to see what we're up to!


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

6 comments:

  1. Awesome news Heather, I did now and again enter these challenges when time permitted but now something to look forward to in the new year....have you joined my candy yet...xx
    Beautiful card. x
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention I know Di very well, used to go to her scrap classes and she's awesome...xx
    Beautiful card. x
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather my
    Christmas Candy give away is on the top of my blog...http://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/ho-ho-ho.html

    I do this every year for Christmas and all you need to do is put your name in the blue inklinkz....and hope to win one of the prizes....cheers, xx
     { aNNie}

    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting news, Heather! I am off to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete