Wednesday 27 August 2014

Melbourne Paperific Expo

Woot - I'm excited! It's almost time for the Melbourne Paperific Expo. It starts on Friday and runs til Sunday at the Melbourne showgrounds. It's a lovely expo, very friendly and easy to get around.

I'll be on the Scrappy Chat Designs stand demonstrating Metallic Melts - those little tubs of sparkling sunshine! I'll also be helping out with the kits - one of which is below and was designed by me! Everything is in the kit to make a whopping 60 projects, including cards, decorated envelopes and tags.

I'd love it if you dropped in and said hi!


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could drop in to say hi Heather, but sadly I won't be there. Maybe next time. Have heaps of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful time at the show Heather, and that kit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is actually a great idea for a kit - to make tons and tons of cards - a good thought for Chrisas coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....such a fab kit! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish... in my next life maybe. Hope you had a fab time. I love those papers. WOW!

    ReplyDelete