Thursday 27 March 2014

A Quick Update

Hi there,

I'm so sorry I haven't been too active on my blog lately. I've had so many DT and magazine commitments this month that I just haven't had the time to keep up online. Anyway, I've just about met most of my deadlines so here's a quick update.

These are two layouts that I made for my article on White Cardstock, White Space for my Workshop Secrets article in Scrapbooking Memories magazine Vol 16, No 8. I think we all have our favourite layouts and both of these are faves of mine.


It was a challenge to get that washi to stay in place during postage to the magazine but it made it!




I loved how this one came together. The whole page has only three colours on it. I think I should use book paper more often cos I really enjoyed using it on this one. Oh - and there's my favourite stamp again!


 Happy scrappin'!

Heather



8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the bright colors on the first and the muted colors on the second!! And LOVING those film strips on the first one!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of these are absolutely fabulous! Love the film ribbon hanging on the first.....perfect for the hair theme. The second, with the limited colors and book page paper, looks stunning. Great design. Fabulous over-all look! Wow!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages Heather!! Love the washi tape on the first and all the book paper on the second ... brilliant!! Absolutely amazing work!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be busy I see you in the mags as well as your dt work!, love white backgrounds and they really make the photos and embellies stand out! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely inspiring! I really love 'Movie Star Hair' with it's pops of colour and the ribbon effect you achieved with the washi!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo get why these are faves...washi 'ribbon' ... What next, oh creative muse.... Shame the book on is published.....almost got that ww1 latte going there...*winks* .... Crack that whip...you can do it!!!!! Get that entry in:):)))))!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pages - especially the second one - and i see why you love that stamp. It is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both. Like the borders. The layout of your son has nice direction in the photo and I like the various size inked papers!

    ReplyDelete