Saturday 1 September 2012

My Manor House Creations Intro



Manor House Creations have started to introduce the new design team on their blog: manorhousecreationsblog.com Gwen Wruck and I are the lucky first ones to be introduced.

One of the items I did for my application was an OTP project. I made this as a housewarming present for my sister- and brother-in-law who coincidentally moved into their new home yesterday!



The Twiddleybitz Fantasy Shadow Frame was perfect for housing the cute little house and sentiment. I then framed it all with my favourite Manor House Creations flowers. The brown flowers and leaves were white and I sprayed them with Dylusions ink spray. The smaller coffee-coloured flower in the top right corner is actually the centre of the same type of flower that's in the bottom left corner. I so love the lacy petals on these!

Here are some close ups:



We're off to the in-laws' new home for dinner tonight so I hope they like their housewarming present!

I went to Paperific yesterday, the largest scrapping expo in Melbourne. Manor House Creations had a stand there and it looked amazing. It was lovely to hear all the excited comments as ladies discovered the beautiful flowers. Letting a large number of scrappy women near a display of Manor House flowers was like releasing a box of moths near a light. It's a good thing we're a civil lot or there could have been injuries! Lol!

Heather
xx


5 comments:

  1. Lovely! Lucky il's getting this...paperific sounded....busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Heather, I am sure it will be appreciated! and I went to the show in Brisbane in June, I guess it is a similar thing to paperific... and I just loved the MH flowers stall.. got heaps of flowers... wish I had got more though...haha.. can never have enough of a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, what a wonderful first project to share, I love this!! The colours and divine and the flowers are the perfect touch :) So so glad to be working along side someone as talented as you!!

    ReplyDelete